Becoming a mompreneur need not be a distant dream. Dreams work through you and are achieved through design. They are accomplished through creating small goals with actionable baby steps towards the final goal.
What is your Passion?
As a mom, you probably have no time for yourself and you vaguely remember what you were passionate about. Perhaps you do remember the time of happy pursuits with a tinge of regret.
In your previous avatar before entering the scared space of motherhood you WERE crazy about something. Yes, I am 99% sure.
Discover your Passion
Your passion expresses itself in the following ways.
- What makes your heart sing?
- What subject you just can’t stop talking about?
- What do friends and family call you for? (For example you know a lot about textiles or bags or shawls and friends call in to ask before shopping)
- Which activity engrosses without noticing the time? (You love your pet to distraction, read about them and know a lot)
Your answers will give you a clue. This is your PASSION. Your passion can lead you to a lucrative business. Yes, you can create an online business from home. You can conduct it from your house with some planning and time management.
Steps to connect with your Passion
- Write down ten activities you like to pursue without being judgemental.
- Take each activity and write five reasons about why you like it. (Mark them on a scale of 1-10)
- Take the top three activities
- Assign one page to one activity and create a mind map.
Or write answers to the following questions
- What How When Who Whom Where
- Select the activity which has the maximum number of answers. This is your expert domain!
- This will lead you to your BUSINESS idea
- Here are some real Life Stories to inspire
If you would like to excavate and connect with your passion here is a passion work-sheet
Download Connect with Passion Work-Sheet